Apply for a Flutie Foundation Grant through
We are excited to announce that the Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation has generously funded a grant program for families. Families that meet the criteria will be eligible to receive a $300 stipend to purchase items or fund activities. This grant is not for the purchase of iPads.
Qualifying entries will be entered into a lottery. For families with multiple eligible children, please submit one application for each child.
Applications will be accepted until May 15, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
- Low to moderate household income (see application)
- Family of a child or adult child with diagnosis of autism spectrum residing at home
- Must live in Hampshire, Franklin, Hampden Counties OR the towns of Royalston, Athol, Petersham and Phillipston
- Must NOT be receiving services through the MA Autism Waiver Program
- Must NOT be receiving services through the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) DESE program
- Must NOT be receiving Adult DDS services
- Must NOT be receiving services through the DDS IFFS Program
- Must NOT be receiving DDS Adult Services
MUST be willing to turn in receipts from funds used and submit a thank you note to the Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation for Autism.
Applications will be accepted until May 15, 2018 at 5:00 p.m.
Checks will be sent out in June.
Please call our office at 413-529-2428 x115 if you have any questions about eligibility, the application process, or need a hard copy sent to you.